Friday, October 24, 2008

TV...the new frontier!


Are you interested in the relationship between food and the soul? Do you think cooking is an act of love? Do you think we could all be better stewards of the bounty of the earth? Are the graced moments that happen around a table significant in your life? And, finally, would you watch a cooking show that incorporated Benedictine values into the recipes?

One day I’m going to tape a short segment in our monastery kitchen and attach it to the blog. I think my prioress came up with the name for this fictional program: “Nun Better… with Sister Vicki.” What do you think? Who knows… I think it will be fun to do and if anyone watches it, all the better. I’m clearly into FREE advertising for our way of life. Look for it in December. “Food Network,” look out!

Blessings and love to you all…
- Sister Vicki