Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Woman at a different well...


Last Saturday evening, I attended at Vigil Mass in Alexander City, AL. The next morning I attending a non-denominational Christian worship service at the Church of the Living Waters – an outdoor prayer space on the shore of Lake Martin. I am what many call, “a cradle Catholic.” It is the only faith I’ve known. Sometimes, I think it might even be in my genetic code somewhere. I’ve often wondered about the gift of faith in Christ. It comes with so many graces. Because I have faith I can find Him wherever He is – in my sisters, in the WORD, in simple loaf of bread, in a wooden cathedral by a lake. The service was very beautiful – good Baptist hymns, excellent preaching, awesome hospitality. It was a moment of grace in a very special weekend. Christ is true to His word: “Wherever two or three of you are gathered in my name, there also shall I be.”
Blessings and love to you all…
- Sister Vicki