Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Too busy to blog...


I am sitting in the airport waiting for a flight that will bring me from MN to VA. I am beyond tired, but happy as I think on the events of the past week. Nearly 40 Benedictine vocation directors met at St. John's Abbey. I arrived early and remained a day late as I am part of the planning committee - the "worker bees" who coordinate the event over a two-year period. This was my first time helping with such a big project. In the company of my friends, Brother Paul-Vincent and Sister Mary Catherine, I learned the ropes fast! We three worked non-stop in between sessions and behind the scenes. I have much to tell you all about these days, but it will take a few blogs, I think. For now, some of the beauty...

Blessings and love to you all...

- Sister Vicki