Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Wonder Week"...

Friends,


This is day #2 of a 5-day program called, "Wonder Week." We sponsor this day-program for girls ages 10-13 who want to experience the workings of the monastery - and have BIG fun! I am director of"WW", so expect to hear very little from me until the weekend. It's 12 girls, 2 counselors and the old girl until Saturday morning. Oh, I forgot to mention the slumber party Friday night. The Subiaco Room becomes a rec room - Karaoke, movies, sleeping bags everywhere, and a "campfire" made of Lava Lamps. Yup. So keep us in prayer. All I ever ask of God this week is to keep the children in our care safe and sound. I am grateful for your spiritual support. When it's over I have a date with a tube of Ben Gay.

Blessings and love to you all...

- Sister Vicki