Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another "snow day"...

Well, they closed school again because of icy conditions and power outages throughout the city. (Yippee!) I am working from the convent until about noon when I will head to another college for an evening program. I am particularly excited to visit Radford University as one of our women in the "Live-In" Program is a graduate. Karen tells me that the CCM (Catholic Campus Ministry) program is very vibrant - alive in the Spirit. I am speaking on the lenten practice of fasting to students who regularly attend "Faith, Food & Fellowship" meetings that go from 6:30 PM until 10:00 PM. I love that the gathering ends with Evening Prayer. (I'd call it Night Prayer, but I'm an old lady!) I should be back in the office, good weather permitting, Wednesday afternoon. Prayers, for safe travel and an inspired tongue, would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings and love to you all...
- Sister Vicki